Translation price is based on the number of pages in the target language. One page is 1800 characters, spaces included and is calculated by the Word Count function of MS Word. Price is negotiable in case of large volumes.
Our regular clients can benefit from special preferential prices. We will gladly discuss your translation needs and negotiate the best conditions.
Translation Price List
Price in BGN, VAT excl.; 1 Euro = 1.95583 BGN
- Translation price is per 1800 characters spaces included for a regular order with a deadline of 3 working days following the date of confirmation and a maximum volume of 6 pages per day. The price includes translation by one translator + fact checking by another translator;
- Editing by a second translator: +50% on prices in the table;
- The minimal price per order is the price per one page;
- DTP price is per page for a regular order with a deadline of 3 working days following the date of confirmation and a maximum volume of 6 pages per day;
- Fast order: +50% on prices in the table with a deadline 24 hours and a maximum volume of 6 pages or 7-8 pages per day for the agreed deadline;
- Express order: +100% on prices in the table with a deadline of 6 working hours and a maximum volume of 6 pages or 9+ pages per day for the agreed deadline.
Interpreting Price List
Price quotation on interpreting is based on the following:
- The service of interpreting is charged on an hourly basis and every starting hour is charged as a new hour.
- Minimal engagement is charged as 4 hours.
- The simultaneous interpreting is always carried out by a team of two interpreters fully paid.
- In case the event requires travelling, the interpreter has to be provided with transportation, hotel and meals on behalf of the assignor..
Please contact us – we will send you a price quote based on your specific requirements.
Legalisation Price List
Legalisation price depends on the specific document, the state fees and execution deadlines. For your convenience below you can find the prices for translation into English and legalisation of some of the most often ordered documents. You can find more information regarding the difference between official and legalised translation here.
Civil status documents (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Domicile Certificate) – Apostille, Translation, Cerification of the translator’s signature –
BGN 87 – 8 business days
Please, keep in mind that civil status documents can be issued by the municipality in a multilingual version pursuant to European standard and in these cases no translation and/or legalisation is needed! You can find more information here.
Certificate of Conviction – Apostille, Translation, Verification of the translator’s signature – BGN 75 – 8 business days
Secondary education diploma / Higher education diploma (excl. Supplement) – Apostille, Translation, Cerification of the translator’s signature –
BGN 112 – 9 business days
Higher education diploma + Supplement – Apostille, Translation, Cerification of the translator’s signature – BGN 219 – 9 business days
As the documents and the requirements for them are different, please contact us – we will provide a price quote based on your specific request.
+359 2 423 7073
+359 888 418 553
+359 884 126 405